Wow! Little me has been nominated by one of my favourite new bloggers http://missmarzipan.com/ for the very inspiring blogger award! I am super grateful and giddy that someone noticed my blog and I. I try to be crafty but things usually turn out a little “off” so I kind of consider myself a “real mom crafter”. Thank you Miss Marzipan and to everyone who takes the time to read my posts, share some of my life and who check out my store www.thespottedowl.ca . I am a very new blogger and I dont follow a ton of people, the ones I do follow are always inspiring me, to cook healthier, to love myself, ideas for playing with kids and just following other lives and seeing how we are all different and yet the same.
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 Facts about me:
1. I turn 30 on December 18
2. (Miss Marzipan can appreciate this one!) I was born in the Chinese year of the Dog. As was my mother, her mother and my son!!
3. I love cloth diapers so much I opened my own store
4. I love popcorn with engivida yeast
5. I dream of one day competing as a Show Jumper again.
6. I hate internet bullying (why does a screen make it ok to say whatever mean things you want?)
7. I am the crazy 8 champion in our house and once beat my “husband” 51 times in a row!
http://bustedbutton.com/ Went to school with this crafty super mama who always inspires with her awesomeness
http://randomthoughtsfromastayathomemom.blogspot.ca/ A new friend who does awesome make up and clothes reviews and always has an inspiring quote or something uplifting to say
http://playathomemom3.blogspot.ca/ where I get tons of my inspiration
http://www.tempestbeauty.com/ who I went to school with but now lives hundreds/thousands of miles away and I know better now.
http://sewliciousdecor.wordpress.com/ who is a crafting goddess
http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ who through her bucket list publications inspires me to go out and do everything I dream of
http://creativewithkids.com/ great articles that inspire grea connections with your kids
http://healinganaya.blogspot.ca/ I have followed the Life and moving on of Anaya. There isnt much written lately but you can look back on their struggles and triumphs and the life of a beautiful rainbow girl
I know it is only 8 but those are the ones I can think of but Ill add more as I find more inspiring blogs.